Monday, October 13, 2008

Tag, you're it!

Michelle at The Froggy Bottom Blog tagged me in a game to name 7 weird or random facts about myself. And here its is.

Seven Weird or random facts about me:

1. My scariest dreams usually include something to do with water and plumbing. To this day, an over flowing toilet really freaks me out.

2. I had my appendix removed when I was only 3 years old.

3. My left foot is a bit pigeon-toed. I have to consciously make myself turn my foot outward when I walk.

4. One of my hobbies is genealogy. I started working on my family's history about 12 years ago, but with raising kids and such, I put it to the side about 8 years ago and plan to start on it when things slow down in my life.

5. Two of my favorite foods are tuna casserole and banana pudding.

6. I love to sing. There was a lot of singing around me when I was growing up and it's something that I've loved for as long as I can remember. I can hold a tune but I don't have a good singing voice. That doesn't stop me from wailing out a tune.

7. I'm afflicted with migraines and usually get one about once a month. Luckily, I have great meds for them and it doesn't usually interrupt my day.. .much.

Now, I will tag others.

Tanya at Desert Trivia
Angie at Garza Clan of Colorado
Donna at The Domestic Life
Vicki at Another Day Another Rambling

7 comments:

The Hunter's Wife said...

I hear you on the migraines. Those are the worst.

I love the genealogy. I learned some interesting facts when I was working on my family.

Angie said...

I'm a genealogy fan, too. Give me a couple of days to get settled in and I'll "tag". These things are fun. ang

Anonymous said...

I like banana pudding too. My mom has been having migraines for years but she has good meds too. Thanks for the tag I enjoy doing them.

@nnie said...

I get migraines too, though not quite as often as you do. I always know when one's coming on because I lose my ability to focus on objects for awhile (I only have peripheral vision during that time). Then I get in bed and watch silver triangles dance for about a hour, followed by a feeling that my head is bruised for about 2 days. Such a weird phenomenon. I guess I should check into meds for that, huh?

Debz said...

I'm sorry but #1 made me laugh. It's always nice to learn of others whacky fears (lol)

Michelle said...

Thanks for playing along with us! My husband is also really into genealogy. I can't imagine having to think about my foot when I walk that must get frustrating.

Anonymous said...

I posted this on my blog. I was fun!!