Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Sometimes, life gets in the way

I haven't posted in a few days because we were traveling home from Mississippi on Sunday and then I worked all day on Monday and Tuesday. I plan to find something interesting to blog about but I needed to get past these last few days.

Our trip to visit Miss. State was quite an experience. The coaches will be coming to watch Caitlin play when we go to Houston for our premiere league games. It should be interesting to see what happens. I'll keep you posted. It's going to be difficult to see the coaches and not be able to go up to them and say "hi" or even wave in their direction. NCAA rules!!! They bite.

4 comments:

Debz said...

When is that? That you go to Houston I mean. I feel anxious and she's not my daughter. Chill deb, chill.

Anyhoo - have a good day!!

The Hunter's Wife said...

I hope all goes well.

Dawn said...

I'm with Deb.. I'm anxious for her as well!! Pretty exciting stuff!

Anonymous said...

I sometimes have a hard time to find something interesting to blog about too. Hope everything goes well with your daughter.