Sunday, October 05, 2008

Laughter, the best medicine

I want to thank everyone for your prayers for my dad who was admitted into the hospital last week. He is now home after 8 long days in that place, but they still don't know the exact cause of his illness. The doctors think they are getting close to a diagnoses but nothing conclusive yet.

He is feeling so much better and is improving everyday. He kept his sense of humor through this ordeal and was even making me laugh about some awkward things he was going through.

He's the reason why I have such a sunny outlook on life. What a great thing to inherit.

1 comment:

Dawn said...

I'm happy to hear that he is FINALLY out of the hospital. 8 days? Ugh! I'm sure he was ready to be home. That ought to help his recovery even more.

It's great that he is so positive.