Saturday, January 06, 2007

Things Getting Back to Normal

Caitlin and I were in Norman today for one of her soccer games. It was very one sided and we won with some absurd score like 12-1. She was very sore from her first week of high school soccer practice starting up this week, but played well.

I'm starting to feel better after being sick this past week and I couldn't be happier about that. Maybe now I can get some things done around the house.

This may or may not amuse you but Ray & I found this quite funny that Cody tried using a big word today. Ray had asked him about a key chain flashlight that he was playing with. Wanted to know where Cody had gotten it from.

Cody: "Well, technically..I look for things on the ground at school."

Ray: "Technically?"

Cody: "Yeah, I don't know what that means."

2 comments:

Unknown said...

We've all gotten a kick out of this "Cody" story.

DeeBee said...

I hoped someone else might find it amusing like we did, knowing Cody and all.