Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Outburst

I played Outburst with the boys today and although it was fun, it sure was trying on my patience. Hayden and Cody are bundles of energy operating in fast motion. Hopping around as they shout out answers, grabbing the card to be the first to see the words on the card, "woo hoo"... followed by jumping around and knocking the timer over. I'm sure it's hard for them to completely enjoy the game when their mom is irritated at constantly resetting pieces up that they've knocked over, but whew!! I'm exhausted, but at least I had some quality time with the boys. Dylan included, which was nice.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It is a fun game. Did y'all play the regular version, or is there a kids' version?

DeeBee said...

We played Outburst Junior and it was still difficult at times. :-)