Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Concert

I guess I never did update about the concert. It was great!! A lot of fun but since I'm critical about everything I was making notes in my head on how they could have done things better. First of all they should have opened the doors to the arena sooner. The line wound around the block and the music started at 6:30. I don't think the doors opened until after 6:20 from when I last looked at the clock. They needed more than one section where T-shirts were sold. The line was jam packed waiting for t-shirts and then they ran out of certain sizes too early into the event. As for the performances... why didn't they use the video screens more? It would have been great to see the band members up close even if it was on the big screen. But the music was great, especially Hawthorne Heights. I had a great time singing and not being heard. I did discover something about concerts that I have outgrown. The fans screaming!! My ears just can't take it. It became almost painful by the end of the night. The music wasn't too loud, just the screaming. I would certainly go to another concert, but maybe one a little closer to home.

Well, I'm off to the store to get a replacement toilet paper holder. Seems that Cody was using ours as a grenade and lost it. How does this long cylinder look like a grenade?? He makes me tired.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cody's my hero. He makes me laugh.