Thursday, March 06, 2008

Tennis

Hayden participated in a school sponsored tennis tournament in Tulsa and I tagged along to watch. It wasn't as structured as I was expecting, but that seem to work just fine for this sport. Although it was a little chilly, it was fun to watch one of my kids play a sport other than soccer.


This is the bus that is used to transport the teens in Claremore to their school functions. I like how it screams Claremore pride and really...it's just cute. The kids are probably thinking, "omg, how gay!"

I had a good time watching and Hayden had a great time playing. I look forward to the next tournament.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's really cool. I always think it's impressive when kids play a sport in which all the pressure is on them, no team involved. That's just cool.