Friday, March 28, 2008

It's the Weekend!

You would think I worked a 9 to 5, Monday thru Friday job. No, my schedule is "always on call". I take breaks when I want to because I might be working the night shift, graveyard or whenever it hits me to get something done. In other words, I pace myself. And I get what needs to be done... done! My excitement for the weekend is due to how relaxed the schedule tends to be. So, although I still have work to do, its just nice to chill... a little bit.

And to start my weekend, I had lunch today with my friend, Chris, whom I haven't seen in a couple of months. We talk once every few weeks or so just to stay close. We had a good time and covered the usual topics of children, sex, college, soccer... whatever was worth talking about. And then shared a delicious desert. I love my friend time.

No comments: