Friday, February 29, 2008

Give me strength

I've had three successful diet days that are now behind me. I tell myself to eat like the person you want to become... having small portions or next to nothing. I've walked the last two days. Not a long walk, but at least a mile or more. With the amounts that I'm eating, I don't need to walk much. I'm not doing anything that's unhealthy, but you do have to be a little hungry at times or it's not a diet. This is the part of my life that I hate, hate, hate.

I hope that what I saw during this morning's step on the scale moment is enough incentive to keep me going. The weekend is coming up and this really worries me. It's hard when Ray and the kids are home during the day and my schedule is not as structured as the weekdays. Plus, tomorrow is Hayden's birthday and we will be going out to eat. I'll have to be careful.

If I can make it through the weekend successfully, then next week will surely be exciting.

No comments: