Friday, January 11, 2008

Weirdness

I had the strangest dream last night and it seemed to all take place in a matter of 5 minutes. I was traveling somewhere in my car when I reach this highway. When I pull out on the highway a car appears over this hill so I backup because I don't have enough time to enter onto the road. For some reason, I get out of my car and stand on this big rock. When I get ready to step down, the area is flooded up to my thighs so I have to jump down into water.

The next thing I know, I have arrived in Oklahoma City with a friend and was staying in the Embassy Suites. I see another friend who I'm excited to see but don't have time to talk to because my youngest son, Cody, shows up at the hotel also. Apparantly, he arrived with Borat(??!!), who was nowhere to be seen. And Cody appeared to be about 4 years old (he's 9 years old now). He was running around getting into stuff and wouldn't mind me no matter how much I kept scolding him. In the midst of this, I wanted to call home to see why Ray was letting him travel with Borat but didn't have time because I was chasing Cody around. Then Caitlin shows up (somehow) and is upset because she saw an ex-boyfriend in the hotel restaurant. But I don't have time to console her because I am still trying to catch up with Cody who runs into my hotel bathroom where he throws up and is now running fever. Before I can reach him to get him cleaned up, he's running off again.

Needless to say, I'm exhausted!

No comments: