Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Help me!

Hello. My name is DeeBee and I’m a reality tv junkie.
I think it started with Survivor and soon after I moved onto Big Brother. Over the years I’ve been hooked on the following:

The Mole
The Ozbournes
Run’s House
Laguna Beach
Life of Ryan
The Bachelor
Real Housewives of Orange County
Rob & Big
Anna Nicole Show
Ashlee Simpson Show
Juvies
Made
The Hills
Newport Harbor
Making the Band
Being Bobby Brown
Engaged and Underage
The Apprentice
Man vs Wild
Survivorman
Welcome to the Parker
Flipping Out
Maui Fever
Queer Eye for the Straight Guy
Celebrity Fit Club
Shear Genius
My Fair Brady
The Biggest Loser
Project Runway
Beauty and the Geek
Scott Baio is 45 and single
Kathy’s Griffin’s D-List
The Amazing Race
American Idol
America’s Next Top Model
Work Out
Hair Trauma
Hogan Knows Best
Gene Simmons Family Jewels

How did I have the time? If you had asked me how many programs that I have watched, I seriously would have answered 8-10. I guess with any addiction, there is denial to deal with. I didn’t list the shows that I only watched one or two episodes because they weren’t worth my time then and aren’t worth my time now. I feel certain that many people have a list just as long, if not longer, than mine. But I am coming clean here.

And if I didn’t have enough to watch already, Tanya has now hooked me up on something new: The First 48. Feels good!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

First 48 is so addicting! I guess from looking at your list, I've watched a few myself...it was like going down memory lane reading all of those. But now I'd have to add Paranormal State, too.