Saturday, July 29, 2006

What have I been up to?

I know... I haven't updated as much lately. What's it been? Once a week if that? I guess with working 3 days a week, it's enough that I'm not left with enough time to want to use the time I have left to blog. Even though I do love blogging. But more than that, I love reading blogging site. I just finished reading Dooce and was surprised to read that she has skin cancer. If you like blog sites, read Dooce, she has a great sense of humor and her site is interesting, if you like that sort of thing.

I took Dylan to get his wisdom teeth out yesterday and that was interesting for more than a few reasons. He's fine today. He took a pain pill when he woke up this morning and that's been it. He's not hurting much so he just wants to take advil from here on out. Plus, he goes to work tomorrow and I informed him that I'll be driving him if he takes pain meds at that time. I'm not letting him drive under the influence per the doctor's orders.

Caitlin is still out of town with her friend. She called today and is having a good time. She'll be home tomorrow and I'll be happy to see her.

It's been a relaxing weekend filled with kids playing, animals fighting and laundry as usual.

No comments: