Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Hi Ho, Hi Ho... it's off to work I goeth.

I've been to work for two days now and I can officially say that there are good days and bad days. :-)

Well, maybe bad is a little extreme. So I had a not so great morning but it became better later on in the day. I think I was just in a bad mood. It's weird how you can start your day off like that and then find yourself laughing out of control in the evening just because of a fuzzball flying loose in your car.... you'd need details to understand the funny part. So I'm off to work this morning and I'll be alone all day. I can't see how that can be a bad thing. Hope it goes by fast.

Oh and one more thing... tons of rain recently. We received 3 inches a couple of days ago and it started again last night and rained until morning. It sure is going to be green and pretty here. I guess that's why it's called "Green Country".

No comments: