Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Working my butt off at the PGA

I've been volunteering at the PGA Championship this week as part of a fund raiser to earn money to help pay for Caitlin's soccer travels this year. I'm up at 4 am every morning to get there by 6 o'clock to start the day. By the end of my shift, my feet hurt so bad they can barely carry me to the shuttle which I ride to get to my car. I'm completely exhausted every evening. But, it's really been fun working with the other parents and I enjoy the interaction with the customers. One nice thing is that golf fans are usually dressed nice and don't have piercings all over their bodies. This is a clean cut community.


I did leave my work station today to get some pictures and try to see some of the pros like Tiger and Sergio. I wasn't lucky enough to see Sergio but I did get to take some pics of Tiger and a couple of other favorites.

Tiger Woods, Angel Cabrera, David Toms and Ernie Ells




3 comments:

Unknown said...

Well that's just pretty darn cool. And isn't that someone with Ernie Els? He looks familiar....anyway, how cool!

DeeBee said...

It looks like Furyk but not sure if that is him. I wasn't aware of anyone else on the putting green when I took the picture.

Anonymous said...

so awesome, what a neat experience :D