Monday, August 20, 2007

Is it worth mentioning?

I can't believe that I don't have anything to blog about. I mean, I'm actually doing "things". It's just so hum-drum that it doesn't seem important enough to mention. I'm sure no one wants to hear my laundry woes of turning the boys' dirty socks right side out before tossing them into the wash. What about the times that I've grabbed a scouring pad to scrub off the baked on goo from a cookie sheet. And wiping down counter tops and scrubbing toilets is just the cherry on top. Oh yeah. The excitement is too much, isn't it?

My pleasures consist of going to soccer games and watching our teams kick butt, relaxing at home while watching one of my favorite reality tv shows or even doing a little shopping. None of which are worth mentioning. So how's that for excitement?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I don't know - the baked on goo is pretty darn exciting. Tell it again!

P.S. Insert "volleyball" in place of "soccer" and you have just written about my life as well.