Sunday, December 24, 2006

Getting ready for Christmas

I took Caitlin, Hayden and Cody to see "Night in the Museum" a couple of days agos. We laughed pretty much through the entire show. I would recommend it. I'm not sure what the critics think of it.

I've done quite a bit of cleaning this morning trying to get ready for the mess we will have once the gift wrapping gets underway. We love all of the gifts, but finding places to put everything afterwards can be a chore in itself. Not much planned today except maybe a last run to the store for a few items and then I'll be staying indoors until after Christmas.

I wish my family lived closer so that we could see each other during the holidays. Would be fun to see everyone. Hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas and is enjoying their family and friends.

No comments: