Tuesday, December 12, 2006

12 Days of Christmas... break

I still have a few more Christmas presents to buy and until that's done, I'm going to be a little stressed. I mean, who isn't at this time? The people left at the end are the ones that I don't know what kind of gift to get them. They're not less important, just harder to buy for.

But in my future is 12 days off from work. How ironic is it that I have 12 days off during the 12 days of Christmas. Maybe I'm the only one who would think of that. I'm lucky that Christmas falls on the days I do work so that I actually get those days off. I had to ask for Wednesday off but my boss is really great about that. If I could just get that darn shopping out of the way.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yea! How exciting. I plan on Thursday being my last day to work for the month.