Saturday, August 05, 2006

Beauty and the Beast

Caitlin and I are going to Beauty and the Beast at the Robson Performing Arts Center today at 2:00. We are quite excited and are actually looking forward to dressing up a bit. It's sold out for this showing so I'm looking forward to seeing who all is going. Hope it's not a bunch of loud ass kids because that might ruin it.

Ray took Hayden and Cody to the lake today. They will have a good time and it's going to be a hot day.

We had Mojo neutered and declawed yesterday and he's doing well. He's as sweet as ever if not sweeter. Have I mentioned yet that we didn't name our cat Pele... it just didn't stick so we decided Mojo would work. Although..Caitlin calls him Batman and Dylan calls him Evil. This cat will never know his true name, but we love him all the same.

Oh and I had my hair colored yesterday and for me it's been a little hard to get used to. Too much red I think. It's over all a dark brown much like my natural so that parts not bad and then there are a few highlights thrown in. I'm waiting for it all to fade a bit so it won't be so noticeable. Maybe it's not, and maybe it's just that I notice it too much since it's my hair.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So did the boys go to the lake to fish? Must be nice to be close to water. You should post some more pictures of the cat, and oh yeah, maybe your kids. :-)