Thursday, April 20, 2006

Gripe

I hate today. That's just my feelings right now. I really don't know why but it's just all that I can think. Well, I do know why... I have a migraine and although I'm controlling it with my medication, I just don't feel great. And when I don't feel good, that seems to give me permission to eat. Another thing I don't want to deal with. I want to feel good everyday. Is that just too much to ask for? Considering the things that other people have to deal with, I have nothing to complain about and yet I do it anyway.

I had to take Hayden and Cody to the dentist today and that's another thing that makes my day head in the wrong direction. I appreciate my weekly schedule so much that I don't like when it deviates into another direction. I want to get the kids to school, come home and have the day to myself to get what needs to be done, done.. or at least I want to think about getting it done. But errands take away from that precious time and I'm left feeling less motivated. So whether you care or not, that's why I hate today.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I was there for a little while yesterday. It seemed way too much of my day was spent for other people. I'm just not generous enough to enjoy that. Sorry about your day - that sucks.