Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Things done and things to do

I got up early this morning and started scrubbing the kitchen floor. I didn't have to "scrub" much because of this spray product that I was using that is just short of a miracle when it comes to getting dirt out of crevices. I swear Krud Kutter literally makes dirt float to the top of the liquid. It's an environment friendly product and the only place I know of that you can find it is Home Depot. I had a heavy duty scrub brush that I swirled around the tiles just to work up the extra stubborn dirt but that's just about it. I'm going to try it on my shower door along with the Mr. Clean sponge. Someone told me that the Mr. Clean sponge was great for shower doors... soap scum is wiped away easily.

We are going to Texas this weekend and after I get back I'm going to make a strong effort to start eating a low cholesterol /part vegetarian diet. That means mostly plant foods and fat free items. I've got to get my cholesterol lowered before something horrible happens. I want to cut out all meats which means I'll need to get my protein from skim dairy products. I'm pretty sure that nuts are protein so that's another option, except they are higher in fat. I'm trying to come up with some ideas for different types of lettuce wraps. I say this now, but I'll see how far I get with it. I've always toyed with the idea of being a vegetarian. I've done some research and I'm quite sure that I'll have to have the vegan diet that includes skim dairy products because I'm a woman and we do need our dairy!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Just sounds very healthy. I bet you'll feel good on this kind of diet.