Friday, February 20, 2009

Update on my gold quest

Remember when I sent in my gold jewelry to see how much it was worth? Well, it wasn't as much as I would have liked but then again, I know nothing about the value of gold. The day after I received my check there was a news segment on tv talking about how the value of gold is down these days and to wait until it rises again before selling. Too late!

I have the option to return the check and have my gold returned if I'm not ready to sell or to deposit the check and consider it a done deal. I'm considering my options.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

I have seen the commercials for this...but never paid much attention since all i own is silver jewelry...well except for my wedding ring and I am not ready to trade him in
;-)
sooooooo how much did you get?

Dawn said...

LOL! Yeah, how much did you get!?!?

Melinda said...

I'm curious as well...how much did you get? : )

DeeBee said...

I received about $70. The consensus has been that it's $70 dollars more than I had before for jewelry I never wear and never will again.

Michelle said...

70 bucks! thats really good.

Anonymous said...

Enjoy the cash.
I'd keep it, if I were you.

I think you'll like my Give-away. Come by my Blog and check it out!

~ A Moxie Mom said...

You won the giveaway! Just drop me a note with your addy.

Unknown said...

just stopping by to check on ya...hope all is well...missing your posts

4 Lettre Words said...

The "Gold Parties" are all the rage here. I haven't made it to one, yet, but I have friends that have really cashed in.