Friday, April 13, 2007

Rain for Friday

Caitlin's boyfriend, Caleb, came over last night and we all sat around and watched Tristan and Isolde while Caitlin narrated about how every scene was "just like Romeo and Juliet". I was actually more impressed with how she had been paying attention in school to Shakespeare.

It's raining here this morning and is suppose to all day. That wouldn't be so bad except for the fact that all of the kids have soccer games tonight (except for Cody, who doesn't play yet). I'm hoping for no reschedules.

We should hear next week about Ray's job offer. The offer has many approvals to go through and waiting is just one of the benefits he has already been awarded. And it doesn't help that one person doing the approval is out of the country.

I have a doctor's appointment today which I highly dread and can't wait for it to be over. Why...you ask? Because the scale at the doctor's office is mean.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

4:40 a.m. huh? Sounds like me. We're in Richardson and about to head to an early dinner and the mall with a group of girls/parents. Having a good time so far. Can't wait to hear about Ray's job...

DeeBee said...

My time was posting wrong. Not sure why, but I wasn't up that early. At least not this day.

Unknown said...

Is this the longest job offer process in history or what?