I've been presented with this award from Dawn at Dawn's Diversions. We've been blog friends for a while but just recently met face to face at the blog night that I attended. She was the organizer of this event and invited many Oklahoma blogger friends. It was a fun evening and it was great of her to do it.
As the recipient of the award, I have to share 7 things about myself. Finding 7 things that you don't already know about me might be a challenge but I'm up for it. And then again, I may have mentioned these things already, because I'm pretty much an open book.
I also need to share this award with 7 others and those others are:
Chickens in the Road
The Hunter's Wife
4 Lettre Words
A Heart for Home
It's a woman's world
1. When I get one of my kids alone, I tell them they are my favorite. They've all heard this at one time or another and I think they are on to my secret.
2. I was a very wild (or stupid)teenager and did things that a typical teenager doesn't typically do. Things I will take with me to my grave. Needless to say, I watch my kids closely.
3. I've dressed up like Miss Piggy, a gorilla and a clown to deliver balloon bouquets for a place I worked many years ago.
4. I take notice of people's hands because you can tell if they have ugly toes by the way their fingers look. I don't want to look at ugly toes.
5. I'm pretty sure it doesn't show but I can be quite the bitch. If I don't like you, you probably already know it because I don't try to hide it.
6. I love to spend time with my closest friends because I've never laughed so much with anyone else as I do with them. I feel blessed everytime I'm with them.
7. My favorite thing to eat is not sweets. I would rather have regular food over any kind of sweets. I love casseroles, mexican food, italian food, food food. Yep, I love food, but sweets is not on the top of my list.